Tamasya Puri Wisata:
- Recreation & Sports Website.
- Recommended on TripAdvisor.
- Established since 22 September 2011.
Package Cycling Tour Pontianak Route Kapuas River Bank and Equator Monument. *Indonesian Version
You were very lucky when you decided to register as a participant in our bicycle tour, which has more advantages in reaching tourist attraction spots that cannot be reached when touring by car or motorbike, by cycling we will get the spirit of authenticity of Pontianak City while tasting the delicious taste of food.
This bicycle route was designed by Mr. Herfin Yulianto to fulfill your needs and desires as a tourist who wants to get:
- The pleasure of enjoying tourist attractions.
- Health and fitness.
Mr. Herfin Yulianto bicycle route is very popular among tourists from the Netherlands, France, Australia, Slovenia, Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Penang, Japan, Germany, Salatiga, and Yogyakarta. They signed up and took a bicycle tour with the bicycle character Mr. Herfin Yulianto, who is also a figure driving tourism in West Kalimantan.
Herfin Yulianto Bicycle Route.
In taking Mr. Herfin Yulianto bicycle tour route as a tourist you will get 21 tourist attraction spots along the banks of the Kapuas river, namely:
1st Tourist Attraction.
- Tasting morning cakes at Gajahmada street food.
2nd Tourist Attraction.
- Seeing the beauty of Malay architecture at the Mayor’s office.
3nd Tourist Attraction.
- Feeding the koi fish in the pond.
4nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to Kapuas Square Park.
5nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling past a replica of a Malay tanjak hat.
6nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to flyover on board the Korem pelampong ferry.
7nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling across the Kapuas river by ferry from the crossing point of the Korem pelampong to the Siantan pelampong.
8nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to Equator Monument.
9nd Tourist Attraction.
- Take a short break to drink coconut water.
10nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling across the Kapuas river by ferry from the crossing point of the Siantan pelampong to the Korem pelampong.
11nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to the small jetty on the Kapuas river.
12nd Tourist Attraction.
- Visiting to Bandong base, a wooden cargo ship.
13nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to the old temple, Vihara Bodhisatva Karaniya Metta.
14nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling past the busy wholesale market, Pasar Tengah.
15nd Tourist Attraction.
- Visiting to Klotok base, a wooden passenger ship.
16nd Tourist Attraction.
- Visiting to Sampan base, a passenger canoe made of wood.
17nd Tourist Attraction.
- Cycling to waterfront Pontianak.
18nd Tourist Attraction.
- Feeding the pigeons at the Pontianak waterfront.
19nd Tourist Attraction.
- Visiting to Speed Boat base.
20nd Tourist Attraction.
- Lunch break at Merapi food stall.
21nd Tourist Attraction.
- Stop by Asiang for a Pontianak coffee.
Tour Package Prices Rp. 250.000/pax. Minimal 2 pax.
Tour Package Prices Included.
The advantage of this bicycle tour is that the price you pay is very cheap and you get many things, such as:
- We bring you to visiting 21 tourist attraction spots on the banks of the Kapuas river, Pontianak.
- You will be accompanied by a bicycle tour guide for the duration of the 5 hour tour.
- You get facilities:
- Bicycle helmet.
- Bcycle lock.
- Bicycle bag.
- Rain Coat.
- You get a drink:
- 600ml mineral bottle.
- 350ml vial isotonic.
- Tickets go and return the Kapuas river crossing ferry.
- Entrance ticket to Equator Monument.
- Certificate of Visit from the Manager of Equator Monument.
- A pack of koi fish feed.
- A pack of pigeon feed.
Tour Package prices are not included.
- Your food and drink and the bicycle tour guide at tourist attraction points number 1, 9, 20 and 21 will be your additional expenses as a tour participant.
Tour Package Terms & Conditions.
- Participants are advised to make tour bookings in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Despite the rain, the tour continued.
- Equipment that must be brought by tour participants: wearing sports clothes, glasses, sun lotion, camera and money for shopping.
- Tour duration is 5 hours.
- Tour starts at 7.00 am.
- Tour Starting and Tour Ending at Tourist Meeting Point Pontianak.
Tourist Meeting Point Pontianak.
Gajahmada Street. Gg. Gajahmada 9, No. 2 (beside Danamon Bank, back of Penghui Shop) at Pontianak, West Kalimantan – Indonesia. Mobile phone 0811-57-6459 Mr. Herfin Yulianto.
Tour Package Booking.
- Mobile phone/Whatsapp: 0811-57-6459 Mr. Herfin Yulianto.
- Mobile phone/Whatsapp: 0812-5628-3499 Mrs. Linda Lestari.
- Email: email@example.com
Tour Package Payment.
- Bank BCA, KCU Pontianak. An. Herfin Yulianto, SE. Nomer rekening : 029-158-3201.
- Bank Mandiri, KCP Pontianak Ahmad Yani. An. Herfin Yulianto, SE. Nomer rekening : 146-00-0457539-0.
Anniversary 49th ASITA KALBAR.
- bisnis wisata.co.id Wisata Bersepeda Susuri Kapuas Bikin Wisman Puas
- okezone.com Wisata sepeda di Pontianak Banjir Turis Belanda
- rebuplika.co.id Wisata Bersepeda di Pinggiran Sungai Kapuas Makin Diminati
- trubus.id Serunya Wisata Bersepeda Sambil Menyusuri Sungai Kapuas Pontianak
- liputan6.com Raup Untung Saat Equinox atau Hari Tanpa Bayangan di Pontianak
- liputan6.com Lepas Mentari Sambil Bersepeda Menyusuri Sungai Kapuas
- kalbar.antaranews.com Asyiknya Wisman Bersepeda di Tepian Sungai Kapuas
- kalbar.antaranews.com Turis Belanda Kagum Kampung Beting Pontianak
- bloggerborneo.com Asyiknya Tur Bersepeda Menyusuri Kota Pontianak dan Pinggiran Sungai Kapuas bersama TPW
- galiyogaw.blogspot.com Bersepeda Menyusuri Tepian Sungai Kapuas
- pontv Bersepeda Sehat Minggu Sunday Bike Gang Gajahmada 9
- kalbaroke.com Bersepeda Ala Sunday Bike Komunitas
- youtubers gali yoga Bersepeda Menyusuri Tepian Sungai Kapuas Pontianak
- youtubers blogger borneo Riverside Tour Package With Cycle at Tamasya Puri Wisata.